Old November 2nd 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Adam Lagging Behind

In article , z wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
Our own hero, Adam Myerson finished only 22nd (only?) in the USGP
cyclocross day 2. Of course that was a great improvement from the day
before when he got a 34th.

I know that you're a slow season starter Adam but you are capable of
finishing in the top 10 EVERY time. Let's see you get to work.

He was on the podium today

His improvement curve is impressive! If we extrapolate this to worlds,
he might beat Jonathan Page (the other one).

BTW, Myerson fb status today: "If someone could explain how I got on the
podium for a muddy, hilly UCI race today, I'd appreciate it."

Best suggestion: "The rapture and you were left behind?"