Old October 21st 04, 03:25 AM
Slacker

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:06:23 -0400, Michael Dart =

wrote:

"David" wrote in message

"supabonbon" wrote in message

om...
Well, I went and got the MX Comp Coil.
So with it came the Marzocchi 2004 Bomber Owner's Manual, which was=

informative enough only for the most basic adjustments. The manual
that came with my old Superfly was superlative, with a complete
diagram of the breakdown of the fork. I checked the Marzocchi site =

and
downloaded the manual (2004-bomber-en.pdf) which wound up being the=

same lame one that came with the fork.

A generic one manual covers 10 forks in 5 languages thing? It sure i=

hard to
follow, especially compared to the old Marzocchi manuals.

Marzocchi doesn't allow end users to have service info on their forks
anymore. They've pulled all their info off the website too. You'll =

need to
take it to an "Authorized Marzocchi Service Center". It's one of seve=

ral
reasons I'm leaving the Bomberhood as soon as funds allow.

Mike

:^\ Defection, not good.

Do you know what your going to?

-- =