Old September 14th 19, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclists are not regarded as completely human

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:40:13 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:57:29 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:

Most of them are well below average intelligence

Reminds me of the time I was cycling with a friend in Milton Keynes
and came across a couple trying to bump start their 'viable
transport' car uphill. I pointed out that putting it into reverse
and letting it roll downhill backwards would do the same job. The
'intelligent' driver could not understand this so I had to do it for
him.

Reminds me of the 33 year old ape cyclist next door

So you have moved from your bedsit to a circus. What act do you
perform?

Cheap snip, I seem to have touched a nerve.