Old March 7th 12, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Anti-nuclear bike ride.

On 07/03/2012 06:17, Doug wrote:
"We'd like to invite you to two events this coming weekend to mark the
anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear disaster and our opposition to
the plans to build new nuclear power stations in the UK.

Fri 9th March, 8pm, upstairs in the Gregson, Lancaster: film evening
(more info below)
Sat 10th March, 11am antinuclear bike ride to Heysham, followed by
picnic at 3pm at the power station..."

Mo
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/03/493182.html

A ****wits convention. Cyclists & anti nuclear loonies.

Will Malcolm & Cressida Wright-Prat be attending?

University