Old March 28th 20, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise

On Friday, 27 March 2020 09:47:49 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 27/03/2020 09:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 17:24:11 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:51, Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 14:02:47 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 13:13, Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 12:11:48 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 10:46, Mike Collins wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 20:08:19 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/polic...mden-1-6575945

Thus proving what a superior form of transport the bicycle is
over the car.

Thanks for your support.

Please get that wound in you foot seen to before Gangrene sets
in.

Superior for petty crime, largely because of its lack of
identification, and silent approach, but is that a good thing
for society? The answer is clearly no.

Please supply evidence to support your post.

You supplied no evidence to support your own assertion.

Your post supplied the evidence to support my assertion, now
please supply evidence to support your claim.

I am sorry to have to tell you that you lack the intellect to
contribute to this group.

Well according to you/pounder all cyclists are stupid so, if it is
all the same to you, you cannot possibly understand how little I
care what you 'think'.

Then just **** off. It is easy to just **** off, so go it.

No I ****ing well won't.
I ride a bike. You don't.

I used to ride a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will never
become a man.

Many teenagers feel that way, they have to prove how mature they are by trading in their bicycle for a car. Some of us grow out of it and realise just how great a bicycle is as a form of local transport, the rest remain virgins for life.