Old March 28th 20, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise

On Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 5:26:52 PM UTC, Mike Collins wrote:

I used to ride a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will never
become a man.

Many teenagers feel that way, they have to prove how mature they are by trading in their bicycle for a car. Some of us grow out of it and realise just how great a bicycle is as a form of local transport, the rest remain virgins for life.

One of the best things I ever did was cycle the 12 miles to work from age 40 to 54 when I, in effect, retired. It made me into the fit and healthy 61 year old that I am now.