Old March 29th 20, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Car insurance ads

On 29/03/2020 05:02, Rob Morley wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was
a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never know
what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it should
be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed that
allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

But "He wasn't expecting company on the quiet road" or words to that
effect, and Bambi got away - made me consider (for all of ten seconds)
contacting Go Comp[are to ask them how they thought we should drive
around bends in the countryside.

Calm down, deer.

It's a commercial.