Old February 1st 11, 03:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default My second encounter with the AFP

On 31/01/2011 4:47 PM, rsmith wrote:
"Geoff Lock"glock@home wrote in message
On 18/01/2011 8:59 AM, Rob wrote:
On 18/01/2011 3:18 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Some weeks ago, I posted my experience with the Australian Federal
Police whilst riding along Qantas Drive at Kingsford_Smith Airport.

You are exactly the type of person who gives cycling a bad name. You have
'dickhead' written all over you. Please find another hobby.

How am I giving cycling a bad name? Pray elucidate.

In your deliberations, I trust you will be providing some suggestions on
how you would be using your bicycle on the road, in conjunction with
other traffic.

I sincerely hope you will respond to this post and not simply be doing a
drive-by