Old September 6th 18, 07:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Default Interesting Article On How Cars Took Over the Road

TMS320 wrote:
On 05/09/18 22:03, Bret Cahill wrote:

You might be going down a residential road and these things are
echoing back from inside the houses.

Even the cat is smart enough to eventually figure out the motion
detector light is often gets set off by wind in the tree, not a
bird.

Cats have vastly better spacial awareness than motorists.

What I shat out from my arse this morning has 'vastly better spacial
awareness than' most motorists.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'