Old August 15th 05, 01:33 PM
D. Ferguson

Default Biking w/o Cindy Sheehan

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 05:58:59 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:55:47 -0400, D. Ferguson
wrote:

And captain flip flop is not just fking up in the Iraq department.

Foreign policy- ****
Environmental issues- ****
Stem Cell research- ****
Religion- kooky ****

Well, at least the economy is doing great, huh?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

I acutally don't blame much of the economic problems on Bush. Part of
what we're seeing is NAFTA at work, which both parties are to blame
for. Another part is the pendulum swinging from the Bill Gates 90's.
And things can't just grow exponentially forever.

But GAS prices.... It's 8:30am here and a little birdie told me gas
prices are going from 2.45 to 2.65 at 9am. THAT crap is partly W's
fault. But what do you expect? Put the middle man in anything as the
president and they will buy cheaper and sell higher.

Lying son of a bitch---

"What I think the president ought to do [when gas prices spike] is he
ought to get on the phone with the OPEC cartel and say we expect you
to open your spigots...And the president of the United States must
jawbone OPEC members to lower the price." [President Bush, 1/26/00]

With gas prices soaring in the United States at the beginning of 2004,
the Miami Herald reported the president refused to "personally lobby
oil cartel leaders to change their minds." [Miami Herald, 4/1/04]