Old January 10th 08, 01:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
aeek

Default Police target South Australian cyclists

Elmo Wrote:

"Car commuters"? Which ones? Aren't you stereotyping car drivers? Is
it
every car driver or just a very small minority? You're basing your

Riding home 11:30 Monday night on Brighton Road, an alwighty thwack on
on my lower leght back. The Car turned off right, then I turned off left
and then paralleled the main road. Thwack. Lower right back. The driver
had circled back. Not all drivers but this driver and mates thought my
being on a bicycle gave them a license.
Adelaide.
South Australia.

--