Old March 23rd 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Somehow No One Seems To Think

On Mar 23, 3:10*pm, (Michael Baldwin) wrote:

* *Example - I think the tradegy at Waco is my fault. *Had I voted for
George Bush instead of Ross Perot then maybe Bill Clinton would not have
become President. *Same holds true for China's "most favored nation
status", NAFTA, *the bombing of the WTC, our embassys, and the U.S.S.
Cole, *Bin Laden's escape from justice, 9/11, the Iraq war, the price of
oil, all my fault. *Not "government". * *

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

God damn it Mike! That's un-American. Don't you know, EVERYTHING, is
someone elses fault. Everyone is a victim. There's NO such thing as
personal responsibility in this land. That's individualist BS get with
the program. I'm sure you've offended people and will shortly be
visited by the PC police, under the modified 1st amendment that
guarantees the freedom to not be offended by anyone.
Unless of course it's done in the name of "correctness":

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/20...083386-ap.html

Iraq war protesters disrupt Chicago Easter mass with fake blood

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

These'll be folk heroes and probably be working for MoveOn, or Obama
by next week. His Pastor, Wright, is already being painted as a
victim. It was obviously the fault of those folks attempting to
worship during one of their holiest days for provoking this.
Bill C