Old May 14th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default WTF is with the spandex?

"Erness Wild" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

Edward Dolan did NOT write the following. Damnit, if you are going to bring
my name into it, be sure to bring my thoughts into it also.

(snip) Why should we care? Well, the time may come when its rapidly
growing
economy will allow for China to dictate considerably higher prices
that we will have to pay since we will no longer have the skills nor
manufacturing infrastructure having "outsourced" most everything to
China in the pursuit of cheaper prices. We have basically mortgaged
our economic future.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Good old USA will do what it has always done for manufacturing,
"encourage" engineers, scientists and designers to leave their
homeland and come get rich in USA. It's always been that way.
You should have no worries in that regard.