Old November 26th 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default Sram i-Motion 3 Speed Coaster Review

On Nov 25, 2:35 pm, pdxrandonneur wrote:
Gear hub fans have never had it so good. With the formidable
maturity and reasonable prices of the Shimano 8 speeds, the
renaissance going on over at Sturmey-Archer and radical new (or very
old) designs like the Nuvinci, it is easy to overlook SRAM’s new three
speed. For three speed lovers, that would be a major mistake. This is
one of the best, if not THE best, ever made. I have ridden many three
speeds over the years, and loved them all (except for that 333 hub),
but I have never had as much fun as I am having on the SRAM.

snip

As an internal-gear fan (although I should not be, at my weight), I
appreciate your review.

I am intrigued by your comments that Sturmey-Archer is working on new
offerings and hope there will be reviews on their equipment as well.

Pureheart
Sachs Elan 12 speed (R.I.P.)
SA Sprinter 7sp
Sachs DuoDrive