Old October 5th 03, 04:55 PM
joona

Default New Torker: My first attempts trying to ride...

MUNIYETI wrote:
...Lastly; I found a saddle height far lower than my normal bicycle
saddle height works best for me.

The saddle height is really important. I practiced with a too short
seatpost and it took quite a lot of time. Too high is also not a good
option. While holding on to a light pole, wall or similar roll one pedal
down. Saddle height is right when your leg is almost straight, but you
shouldn't have "force" the leg down, like while riding a bike. Your
foot should be horizontal, if you know what I mean.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Real men use the same razor to shave their beard and legs
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436