Old June 30th 08, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PoB

Default "UK minister backs call for more traffic police to protect cyclists"

Is it just me noticing it or has the number of drivers talking on
their hand-held mobiles crept back up again? It seemed to stop for a
while when it was made an offence but there seems to be loads again
now.

It's not just you...

Drivers have realised that unless a policemen actually happens to be right
next to them with nothing else to do, when they get out their mobiles,
nothing will happen.

Then again, I regularly see cyclists on the road chatting happily into their
hand-helds (or texting) too, which also needs to be looked into.

pOB