Old July 28th 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 9:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Yes, the subtlety does indeed escape me. It is an alternative to
conventional medical practice and treatment. As long as you are not
relying
on it to the exclusion of what is KNOWN, I suppose it will not do any
harm.
But it is not KNOWN that it will do any good either.
[...]

Some of the supplemetns I take have proved their worth in clincal

trials, so they are kow to be of benefit.

Clinical trials are pretty worthless too. A double blind scientific study on
a large scale is just about the only way to prove something.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka