Old July 29th 11, 07:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Jul 28, 2:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...] *You never have been able to

comprehend the purpose of a newsgroup and you own that to you
grateness.

The purpose of a newsgroup only exists in theory. It does not exist in fact.

Newsgroups exist in fact, but trolls of you ilk use the newsgroup as
their cyber playpen with intent to undermine the purpose of a
newsgroup with what they assert is the real purpose ... "fun and
games". Sound familiar?

In order for a newsgroup to stay on topic you would have to have a
moderator. Without a moderator newsgroups wander off topic and end in
personal insults.

You would last long in a moderated forum.

My Greatness is that I am a better ass kicker than most.

So you say a comfortable distance from behind a monitor and keyboard.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka