Old August 17th 18, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Flat repair

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 09:50:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 12:49:35 PM UTC-7, John B. Slocomb wrote:

I made no argument. I simply called attention to the fact that the
individual that stated "why do you suppose that every other rubber
tired vehicle has changed to tubeless?" simply didn't know what
he/she/it was talking about.

An expert in misinformation, one might say.

Then by all means tell me what rubber tired vehicle was sold with tube tires in the last 30 years. Misinformation indeed! Is it your position that a 1910 Oldfield having tube tires invalidates the statement?

I did, but apparently in an effort to prove yourself as some sort of
pundit you simply ignore the evidence.

But to answer your question above, "Then by all means tell me what
rubber tired vehicle was sold with tube tires in the last 30 years."

The answer is "practically every bicycle sold in the world"

I've already mentioned the wheel chairs in he hospital, several
hundred with foam core tires.

Many racing cars are using tubes. Mickey Thompson sells special racing
tubes.
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/t...r-racing-tubes

Lawn mowers are still using tubes
http://www.lawnmowertirestore.com/turf-lawn-tires.html

So there you have it, 4 categories of vehicles still sold with non
tubeless tires which is certainly sufficient to expose you as either a
fool or as some sort of sham expert that doesn't know what he is
talking abut.