Old May 6th 04, 02:45 AM
Carl Sundquist

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

"Chris" wrote in message

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

I don't see where USAC has a role if the cops don't.

What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his

skull?

I do not know what role they played. If you do, maybe you can finish

making
your point.

Until Adam posted, I did not know or recall what role the police played.
However, I was considering that USAC suspended Mercer for a year, so I
didn't know whether USAC factored in legal charges/findings or suspended
Mercer on their own accord. I still don't know whether legal charges
factored in USAC's decision, but very seldom in major sports are legal
charges filed when a player is fined/suspended. Did Bill Romanowski have
charges filed against him when he beat up his teammate in the locker room
last year?