Old September 8th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Pudd'nhead Wilson

Default "Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:
Yes, do get back to "interesting" talk about bike racing.

Dumbass,

Don't let anyone see you with long white socks and Oakleys.

Dear Bob,

I finally threw away my black leather Detto Pietro's (sp?) and moldy
white socks when I moved this last month. My Lemond Oakley's are next.
It never got better from Lemond, did it?

Your credibility on health care policy will be in the ****ter
for sure.

Thanks, I don't want to lose my credibility considering how much
everyone looks up to me and respects my opinions. (I don't think I
recommended any health care policy.)

If you guys want something interesting, check out my business
web page:

http://www.rsplastic.com/

Yes, that must be an interesting and fulfilling line of work. Shall I
point out my favorite piece?

Bob 'Call me Robert' Schwartz

Nice work -- you got more hair than Hank.