Old October 14th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Lee

Default Alexi Grewal Interview

On Oct 14, 6:56*am, "Barry Taylor" wrote:
"Mr. Slate" wrote in message

... Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...tus=True&catna...

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e about
who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal while
upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

I have considered how hard it is to pedal while upside down. I
performed my consideration with clip ons. I'd guess that I'd come to
the same conclusion even if I weren't using clip ons, though.