Old May 12th 19, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Allergies and hard riding

On Sat, 11 May 2019 13:50:02 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

For about a month or a little more I've been having to take Claritin almost

every day plus nose spray if I forget and take the Claritin a little
late.

I have also been having a real hard time keeping up with

anyone. Today I rode with a couple of guys older than me - one 10
years older. It was a flat ride but there were a couple of overpasses.
Those guys were absolutely killing me on the overpasses.

Has anyone had any experience with the effects of allergies

even when you feel clear? Last year at this time the allergies were
gone and I could kill guys under the same conditions.

See https://www.rxlist.com/claritin-side...rug-center.htm
some of the side effects a headache, sleepiness,
feeling tired, drowsiness, fatigue,...

(or maybe it is just old age creeping up on you :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.