Old January 17th 21, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Bike shops, rules, principles and law

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:56:42 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, January 15, 2021 at 3:49:54 PM UTC-8, Duane wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
Leaving aside my reservations on the newish UK 'supreme
court' scheme, this raises some very large questions:

https://cyclingindustry.news/supreme...-interruption/

Hoping for comment from Mr Beattie, and all of you who have
thoughts to offer.

In my understanding, a business flooded which did not
purchase flood insurance is just out. Which is as it should
be IMHO. The damage looks to me from regulatory action, not
the chinese weapon itself. I can't see how a contract[1]
could have an exclusion removed ex post facto. But I'm open
to other ideas.

[1] We do not of course know the language of every pertinent
contract in the class.

It’s hard for me to reply to you when you reference the Chinese weapon.
Most people I know call it Trump’s virus.
But aside from that, I’m worried about most of the small businesses that we
depend on. LBS and restaurants in particular.

I think that we're in agreement. A very large number of the Democrats employed or had intimate relations with what the DHS called "spies" Biden, his brother and his son all were being paid off by China in LARGE amounts of capital. (I think it was said that a more or less penniless Biden started living in $20 Million homes from the first time he was elected. While the attention was being focused on Hunter Biden's job for a Ukrainian energy company why was Nancy Pelosi's son completely ignored? He was in the same sort of position. How was it that Paul Sr., Nancy's husband was getting no-bid government contracts in areas in which he had no experience nor expertise?

The normal way in which China bribes people is through their family members so that there's no direct link from the Chinese government to the bribed official.

Tommy boy, how would you know "The normal way in which China bribes
people"? Have you been to China? Do you speak Chinese (any dialect)?
Where do you get your brilliant insights into Chinese policy?

Or is this just another one of your bizarre fantasies?
--
Cheers,

John B.