Old December 4th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

Default Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

On 04 Dec 2007 07:11:05 GMT, may have
said:

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Hear, hear! Or, perhaps more appropriately, ignore, ignore!