Old August 1st 09, 03:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_8_]

Default I'm such an avid cyclist!

wrote in message
I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as symbolic proof.

However, I'd like to give it a brand name. I'm unfamiliar with the
best bicycle handlebars, so I need suggestions.

When people compliment me - IF they ever do - I'd like to say, "Thank
you very much," and, then, pointing at my moustache with both fingers,
"Why it's a [insert brand name here] moustache!"

What are your favorite handlebars?

Thanks,
Cullen

IIRC, it was Bridgestone that made a bike with handlebars called moustache
bars.

gotbent, aka FRT rider