Old September 16th 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Not Responding

Default Cycle lockers & SW Trains

david lloyd wrote:
"Not Responding" wrote in message
ups.com...

Indeed, the chief exec of SWT is a notorious cyclist hater. This is
due, in part, to the ferocious campaigning by cyclists that he has had
to deal with.

He wouldn't have to put up with the campaigning if he just gave us
what we want. Seriously, check-out the 'National no-bike-day'
thread and see what you think. I know rail station car parking is
expensive, but for one day it could be worth it just to show what
a problem the country would have without us.

Rail car parking is cheap as chips. Try buying some town centre
development land, surfacing it, lighting it, cleaning it, insuring it,
maintaining it etc etc etc and if you want to break even, you'll be
charging more than the railways do.