Old March 31st 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Italian/steel frames need more prep?

Though this is an extreme case,the principle of it is normal.Example:
I have a 500 Euro italian Espresso machine here that'salways leaking,
whilst a cheap german machine I have too is neatly finished. I prefer
the italian one, though, because it has a "soul". It was made "con
amore".

Derk, it's funny you mention that. I am actually doing a senior mech
engineering design project involving espresso machines. You're actually the
target group that I'm designing for. Could you contact me off-list at
phil_lee at hotmail dot com?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training