Old February 21st 07, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

Default Mudguard Mounting Bolts

"Præthön" praethonatnerdshackdotcom wrote in message
Hi, does anybody know a supplier in the UK for stainless mudguard mounts.
I am after the bolts for the seat stay bridge and the fork crown. Sheldon
Brown sell them (http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/fenders.html) but
unfortunately don't ship them to the UK unless you spend over $100. There
is a picture of the parts on the website, numbers BO6025 6 x 25 bolt for
seat stay bridge & BO6045 6 x 45 bolt for fork crown.

They're just normal stainless bolts. Where to get them depends on where you
are. Cambridge, I'd just pop into Mackays. Other towns, find a bolt seller.
There are some on the interweb - www.namrick.co.uk look suitable for this
sort of thing. Obviously for a on-off my mail order you'll pay more. (I'd
take the opportunity to get some other spares in at the same time :-) )

(or do you need the funny shaped washery bits too?)

cheers,
clive