Old October 9th 18, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default A new variety of a**holeship

On 10/8/2018 9:13 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Just returned from driving home at night. On a two lane
country road, we passed a bicyclist riding in the same
direction. He had no taillight and no rear reflectors.

When we were past him, I saw he had a glaringly bright
headlight - bright enough and with optics bad enough that it
would be really annoying, if not blinding.

He was riding on the wrong side of the road, facing traffic.

I guess this is what we have to look forward to.

Scary. What if that guy votes in November?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/