Old July 4th 19, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

On 04/07/2019 23:32, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 23:22, JNugent wrote:
On 04/07/2019 18:00, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 14:22, JNugent wrote:
On 04/07/2019 14:00, TMS320 wrote:

For goodness' sake. I use foot, bicycle or car for personal
transport. In a car, the only other people open to criticism are
other drivers (sideways). When walking, anybody is a potential
target for criticism (sideways or upwards).

So you say, at least.

Unless you can produce something from me, verbatim and with context,
that says otherwise, you have no option other than to accept it at
face value.

I acknowledge that you say it, if that's what you mean.

It doesn't mean anything.

Well, you're wrong. And that's a fact. Which you are impervious to.

Dishonest snipping.

Quelle surprise.