Old January 5th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Add two bucks to Fogel and Krygowski, get a cup of coffee

On Jan 4, 5:33*pm, kolldata wrote:
NAH, you developed sophistication, knowledge, discernment, acumen
beyond the entry point.

Nah, I already possessed sophistication, discernment, and acumen in
abundance. That's why I put them down so easily.

The knowledge that I wanted was Chalo's and Lou's and Pete's and
Sheldon's (Sheldon's very last post was addressed to me). That got me
just the right bike, albeit at the cost of a nice pre-loved BMW.

Now you know more than they do !

That too. And if I add two bucks, I can get a cup of coffee.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's recipes:
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/FOOD.html