Old January 6th 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default I'm ashamed to admit I was conned.

On 1/5/2011 8:20 AM, Cam wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:01 pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 1/4/2011 2:32 PM, Cam wrote: On Jan 2, 11:36 am, Peter wrote:

I always liked Sheldon's line about New England being great for cycling
10 months out of the year -- July and August being just too hot.

I commute by bike in Toronto and miss more days due to smog in the
summer than snow in the winter.

The last time I was in Toronto, the only air pollution was from manure
spreading on the adjacent fields.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto,_Iowa

--
T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

I'm in one of the other Torontos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_of_the_universe

Cam

Philo, Illinois is the Center of the Universe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo,_Illinois.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.