Old May 27th 20, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default The drivers stopped by police in Hull and East Yorkshire this week

On 21:59 27 May 2020, TMS320 said:
On 27/05/2020 20:31, JNugent wrote:
On 27/05/2020 18:02, TMS320 wrote:
On 27/05/2020 14:09, JNugent wrote:
On 27/05/2020 08:30, TMS320 wrote:

My definition of danger to pedestrians is that 3800 a year are
KSId by drivers. There can be no other metric.

...and?

Sorry if you are too thick to see the connection. We've gone over
it enough times.

You failed to connect my car - or me - with any of your imaginary data.

I presume you have informed the people that compile the data for HMG
that they have got it wrong?

I do not drive dangerously,

You've done your usual trick of changing words. I haven't said that you
drive dangerously. I have said that by driving you present a danger.

whereas we do know that you do ride your bicycle dangerously and
without regard for pedestrians. You have admitted that, in terms.

Oh, you mean my admission to going the wrong way down a one way street
before a sign went up saying it is now allowed - when the purpose was to
avoid mingling with pedestrians?

Without proof and largely unconnected to what went before, you wrote:

"You're still in denial about putting your convenience above the safety
of others.

When asked to clarify it, you wrote:

"My definition of danger to pedestrians is that 3800 a year are KSId by
drivers. There can be no other metric."

There seems to be little sense to it.