Old January 31st 04, 10:11 PM
Mart

Default help me choose

cheers for the info buddy, much appreciated :-)
"bomba" wrote in message
Mart wrote:
If it /had/ to be out of those two, I'd go with the Scott. But...

i'm not a serious (is the the right word??) mountain biker

We try not to be 'serious' here. It's about having fun after all

i know there are a HELL of a lot better bikes out there but this is

mainly
for commuting to work (8miles a day) and having a little bit of fun at
weekends, i cant justify spending a bundle '

You missed my point. I wasn't encouraging you to spend loads - more that
there are probably better bikes for the money. The Trek 4500, the
Rockhopper Disc and the Merlin Malt 1 spring to mind. The Kona Fire
Mountain if you can stretch to it.