Old April 10th 20, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Bicycling and COVID

On 4/10/2020 11:04 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 12:14:57 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 3:56:01 AM UTC+2, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Maybe TLDR, but it is about bicycling and the virus situation. Several
stories:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cycl...173900777.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

Thx. I read it with great interest.

Lou

"Predictions of 1.7 million deaths in the US. We presently have a little below 18,000 deaths. So far the actual influenza deaths are around 56,000. However, these deaths are carefully hidden in the way they are reported.

Covid-19 deaths are, rather than hidden in the cause of death like influenza is, are ALL reported as covid-19 deaths. This is a corruption at its most serious levels.

Despite widespread fabrication/manipulation of the data,
reported deaths[1] are well below any projections. As are
hospital beds, respirators and all of it.

'Our model can't be wrong. We had to adjust the data to fit.'

[1]Actual lower by some unknown amount.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/