Old September 14th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onetrack

Default Magura brake leaking, needs new tube i think?

That happened to the brake on my bike, when you fall or lean the bike on
it's side depending on pedal position, the crossover line is the first
thing to hit the ground. you can stop this by using a booster. but do
yourself a favor, get v adapters and avid ultimates instead.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but
unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it
the dioflip
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374