Old July 30th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default How marketers turned "29er" into empty verbiage

Wow. Rarely have I seen something so simple, and so provenly-useful,
over-thought to such a great extent. And to what purpose?

29ers work. Stock, off-the-shelf 29ers are holding up as well as, and
maybe even better than, the similar 26-inch mountain bikes we sell.

That axe must be pretty darned dull to have brought on all this. Or, as
someone in rbr is fond of saying, "Dude, she must have really hurt you."

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com