Old June 9th 17, 03:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:25:36 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:
On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 14:57:02 +0100, Ralph Mowery
wrote:
I live out where it is about a 3 to 5 mile trip to town. I hate the
spandex riders on the country roads slowing up things. If thye just
want to ride for the fun of it, go to a park or some place off the main
roads. Same for those mini motocycles or whatever they are that only do
about 20 MPH.

What's worse is motorists who won't overtake until they can give them about a
metre gap. Not necessary, I give them the same gap as I would a parked car.
6 inches to a foot.

Yeah, but if you do that then one of the sancitmonious pricks will post the
video from his inevitable helmet cam on youtube accusing you of aggressive
driving and will also send it to the police as a bonus so some useless
underperforming plod who can barely spell burglary much less solve one can
visit you to wag his finger and get a tick on his next appraisal form.

--
Spud