Old June 10th 20, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default I rode a BSO yesterday

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 13:27:58 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

(One ad and a sheet of coupons from Martin's,
one for the flat buns we have not been getting for umpty orders in a
row; I hope that that mean they have gotten in a shipment.)

Oops.

When I opened the packet of coupons, I said something along the lines
of "Wow, they really are selected especially for me -- every coupon is
for something we've bought or tried to buy recently, except for the
spaghetti, and that could be accounted for by the bag of shredded
parmesan." (I wanted shredded chedder, but after a reading few dozen
pages I saw the parmesan and deemed it close enough.) But it *was*
the brand of spaghetti that I prefer.

But later on I noticed that the ad was actually from Meijer. What is
Meijer doing with Martin's shopping list? Their own would show things
like canned tea and hoppin' john.

I baked a dozen flatbuns yesterday, and plan to do it again tomorrow
-- this time with a few of them rolled into hot-dog shape.

So I put "Our Family whole-wheat flour" back on the list. It was only
a five-pound bag, and it took several weeks to get it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net