Old December 14th 05, 11:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Damn...

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:21:30 +0800, DD wrote:

Don't know the lass but I presume the ride you speak of is up the new
Norton Summit Rd, under all the maggie nests. The time trial was more to
get away from our feathered friends.

I've never been bombed going up there.

I believe that I rode so hard on that ride that the moment I stopped at
the pub on Norton Summit my tyre blew from heat and exhaustion. I wished
it had blown far earlier in the ride.

It's not particularly steep, but it's reasonably long and steady,
with some nice views, and everyone else has a NS time for your
comparing pleasure (or pain).

For the next time I go back to Adelaide how often do you do these
informal "TT" ?

Monday afternoons at 5:15pm while daylight saving is active.
Michael Dwyer ) more or less runs it,
and anally records everyone's times :-)