Old June 6th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default A good time for 10km TT?

Hi All,

Now that I know my time trial course is flat, I'd like to see how the
local riders stack up to others around the world.

The best guys in our club 10km TT are all just under 14 minutes. There
are a bunch under 14:30. They all have full-on TT bikes. How good are
these guys? What USCF cat-level is that, sort of?

I have a best of 15:45 on a regular bike. How good is that?

I don't have much else to compare because our road races are all rather
hilly I'm off the back (at 100kg+) and thus never get a clear picture
of where I stand. At least not any clearer than off-the-back somewhere!

Thanks,

Joseph