Old August 18th 19, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default For Joerge

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 19:25:29 -0700, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I just saw this ad in my March, 1982 issue of BICYCLING magazine. It's
on page 155.

"Lo-El Surviv-All

If wilderness camping is your desire, the Lo-El Surviv-All may be the
all-purpose tool for you. This one-pound, 15 inch long unit is a shovel,
hatchet, fish scaler, saw, and nail puller. Underneath a screw-off
plastic cap on the handle is a survival kit packed in a waterproof
plastic tube including the following items: safety matches, knife,
flashlight, needle, thread, can opener, safety pins, candle, hook with
lone, adhesive bandages, iodine swab, and a small container of soothing
lotion for insect bites.

The Lo-El Surviv_All retails for $17.95 and is available from Lo-El
Enterprises, 706 East Main, Lake Mills, IA 50450. Replacement parts are
available from the manufacturer."

With this tool Joerg wouldn't have to worry about finding loose nails to
fix broken chains with. LOL

Is it really wilderness if there is nails there?