Old November 21st 16, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camerabrushing his teeth on motorway

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:19:16 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:58:10 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
A support worker claims the motorist was cleaning his teeth for
around five minutes and using a travel mug to spit into while
driving 50-60 miles per hour along the M62.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-on-camera-b/

Your posting has nothing to do with riding a bicycle, as usual. Post
to the driving group about driving. Post to the cycling group about
cycling.

But you said I'd destroyed that one....

You did.
Bod may bring it back from the grave that you dug.

I did no such thing. Anyone who does not like me can killfile me. And there are far worse people Like Nemo and The Colonel in it.

Well Bod? How's about it?

(Why don't you tell us all about yourself driving at 120mph on the
motorway?)

Just because your brain can't handle 120mph doesn't mean others can't.

Don't be silly Mr Hucker.

What is silly about it? Most drivers and most cars are easily capable of 120mph.

--
The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a boy is 16.