Old November 21st 16, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camerabrushing his teeth on motorway

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:21:33 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast of the screen
washers helped them on their poverty stricken way.

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8 headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

But you wanted that job....

--
In the UK, 90% of things are prohibited. The other 10% are compulsory.