Old November 21st 16, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camera brushing his teeth on motorway

Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast of
the screen washers helped them on their poverty stricken way.

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.