Old November 20th 19, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Cycling in Brasil

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 5:54:23 PM UTC-8, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 11:38:41 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...ists-back.html

My neighbor's cat used to like to go for bike rides; I would take him
round and round in our parking lot for fear that he would jump off in
the road. Once, after a ride, I leaned the bike against the garage
and went into the house. When I came back to put the bike away, Tiger
was still on my rack hoping I'd take him for another lap.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

I was somewhere or another where some guy had a dog that was running at 15 mph pacing his master on a bike. I was wondering about how healthy that was for the dog.