Old January 18th 18, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default waterproof bicycle seat cover

On 1/18/2018 10:35 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:31:31 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/17/2018 3:23 PM, Andy wrote:
I am looking for recommendations for a waterproof bicycle seat cover.

I will be riding with it, so it needs to be sturdy.

When I'm riding, _I'm_ the waterproof seat cover! (Incontinence hasn't
set in yet.)

Thank you for sharing! I ride plastic saddles. I had mold fur growing on an old Ideal leather saddle on a bike I stored in my somewhat moist garage (good roof, but water would blow in when the door was open, water tracked in, snow melt off car, etc.) Leather is not great in persistently wet environments.

Well, you are in western Oregon, where mildew is a cash crop.

--
- Frank Krygowski