Old December 3rd 17, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default BUCKY-TOOTHED LIMEYS TALK ABOUT "Cyclists legs" (a tad queer,mind you)

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 9:48:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 2:12:52 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J.
Burke wrote:
On 12/1/2017 5:53 AM,
wrote:

I used Nivea tanning cream in winter, but he may have been to
Tenerife etc.

This reminds me of a luzer back in high school. Stupid **** used
Coppertone and turned his stoopid self orange. LOL

Was he called Donald Trump, by any chance?

Simon.
You may be bored but please don't feed the Burke or the unemployable Hucker
troll. Hucker is pure filth.
Anyway Simon, how goes it these days?

Once I get sold up and downsized, I will be able to enjoy my £17000 pension again. Thanks for asking! 2018 will be a great year for us.