Old January 17th 21, 12:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

Default Does Slow Johnny still pull the wings off flies

On 17/01/2021 09:57, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 09:04:23 +0100, Tosspot
wrote:

On 17/01/2021 01:39, Ralph Barone wrote:

snip

If humanity is the pinnacle of all of God’s creations, it casts
serious doubt on the concept of a perfect, infallible God.

Octopuses, anyone that can come up with octopuses gets my vote for
Supreme Being. Anyone that came up with spoonbills needs serious
help, and jellyfish inventors can suffer the nth circle of Tommie's
Fantasies.

Well, I read that spoon billed birds exist on every continent,
except for Antarctica so they must be considered as at least
marginally efficient :-)

Have you seen the courtship ritual?! You get a stick, wander up to the
nearest female, and give it a bit of;

"Oeer Missus! Nice stick see! Fancy a bit of how's your father?"

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/R3CWDA/usa...est-R3CWDA.jpg

It's a miracle they aren't extinct!